Terms and Conditions
All drivers must provide a valid driving license held for at least one year along with a valid passport or ID card.Photocopied or sent by fax licenses are not acceptable.
Driver’s age: Minimum driver’s age is 21 years. Minimum 2 years of driving experience.
- 24 hours car rental
- Unlimited Mileage
- Equipment of the vehicle (depending of the season)
- Third Part Liability
- Full Insurance of the vehicle for all risks (rent a car insurance)
- Road tax for all roads in Bulgaria
- Second driver (free of charge)
- 20% VAT
- The car is given cleaned and it is expected to be returned cleaned
Delivery and collection of the vehicle:
- Delivery to the Airport Sofia is for free!
- Delivery and collection within Sofia is free, but out of work time costs 15 euro. Outside city limits, the client is charged 0.5 Euro/km
Additional equipment (only requested):
- Travelling abroad – 60 Euro.
- Navigation system (Garmin Lifetime) – 3 Euro per day, but not more than 40 Euro for the rental period
- Navigation system (Made in china) – 2 Euro per day, but not more than 30 Euro for the rental period
- 3G Mobile broadband (USB Modem) – 3 Euro per day, but not more than 30 Euro for the rental period
- Baby seat – 3 Euro per day,but not more than 20 Euro for the rental period
- Snow chains – 3 Euro/Day but not more than 30 Euro for the rental period
- Chauffeur driving service:
- Renting a vehicle with a driver on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria is 25 Euro per day, but not more than 8 hours per day. Traveling out of Sofia and Burgas the renter must pay the expenses for spending the night of the driver.
Method of payments:
- Credit Card – VISA, MasterCard (+4.5%)
- Bank transfer
1. The Lessee shall possess regular and valid personal documents-passport, ID card, driving license and driving record. Non EU citizens must present driving license accompanied with an international driving license. Only the parties appearing in the present agreement (THE LESSEE AND THE ADDITIONAL DRIVER) shall be authorized to drive the vehicle.
2. The minimum rental period shall be twenty-four (24) hours.
3. A vehicle inspection shall be performed upon signing the agreement, an Acceptance-Delivery Protocol shall be signed and the remarks shall be entered. A vehicle inspection shall be performed again upon returning the vehicle and in the case that any damages and shortages at the faultof the LESSEE have been determined, they shall be paid by the said at the marked prices.
4. The rental price includes:
4.1. Car Maintenance
4.2. Insurance of Civil Responsibilities
4.3. Full Autocasco Insurance of the Vehicle
4.4. Paid Road Tax (Vignette).
ACCEPTANCE AND HANDOVER OF THE VEHICLE
5. The vehicle shall be handed to the LESSEE in sound and safe technical condition with the equipment, specified in the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol, which is an integral part of the agreement, and the vehicle shall be returned at the conditions of this Protocol. The LESSEE shall return the vehicle with all given documents at the place, specified in the agreement within the specified term and in the same condition.
6. The vehicle shall be handed over washed and clean. If the LESSEE returns the vehicle dirty and unclean he/she shall pay the expenses of cleaning the vehicle.
7. If the LESSEE refuses to sign the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol upon returning the vehicle, it shall be signed unilaterally by the LESSOR and a witness, confirming the refusal. The ascertainments in the protocol shall also bind the party who refused to sign and can be used as evidence in court.
8. In case of any fault with the rented vehicle, caused by a production defect and/or normal wear and tear, the LESSOR, upon the LESSEE’S approval, shall replace the faulty vehicle with another of the same type within two days. The LESSOR shall prolong the term of the agreement with at least as much time as the period from the fault until the replacement of the vehicle.
9. Upon receiving the vehicle the LESSEE shall pay to the LESSOR the deposit specified in this agreement which guaranties conscientious fulfillment of the Lessee’s obligations under this agreement and shall be used as a Lessor’s compensations for any damages to the rented vehicle, caused during the effectiveness of the agreement. Upon returning with agreement that there are no damages to the rented vehicle and the Lessee has fulfilled all his/her obligations according to the agreement, the deposit shall be fully returned to the LESSEE.
10. In case the LESSEE has not fulfilled any of his/her obligations under this agreement the LESSOR is entitled to retain the whole deposit or a part of it in order to be compensated for the damages caused to the vehicle as a result of its exploitation and possible missing parts or elements, fuel or for the expenses necessary for restoring the same condition at which the vehicle had been handed over upon concluding this agreement. Retaining the deposit from the Lessor in the cases enumerated above shall not suspend the Lessee’s property liability for damages caused to the Lessor to an amount more than the value of the vehicle.
11. In case the LESSEE has provided credit card details and the deposit has been blocked from the credit card and there are conditions for acquiring /receiving/ the full amount, partial amount or amount exceeding the deposit due to breach of this contract, the LESSEE shall give his/her irrevocable and unconditionally consent to its acquiring /receiving/ on behalf of the LESSOR.
III. PRICES, WAY OF PAYMENT
12. The full rental price for the vehicle and the deposit shall be paid upon receiving the vehicle and signing the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol.
13. The rental price shall not include fuel. In the case that the vehicle is returned with less fuel than marked on receipt, the missing fuel shall be paid by the LESSEE plus 20 euro fee.
14. The rental price shall not include fines or other sanctions imposed by The Control Authorities to the driver for not observing the Law on traffic of the Republic of Bulgaria or other normative regulations.
14.1. Fee for providing personal data of the renter to Traffic Police. Apply in the case of imposition of a fine by electronic card and a photo for non-compliance law for road. The fee may be charged after the end of the contract within two years and amounted to € 39.
15. In case of a delay of not more than 4 hours, the LESSEE shall pay a penalty to the amount of ½ (half) of the daily rental charge. In case of a delay from 4 to 8 hours, the LESSEE shall pay a penalty to the amount of 1 (one) daily rental charge. In case of a delay from 8 to 24 hours, the LESSEE shall pay a penalty to the amount of 2 (two) daily rental charges.
IV. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LESSEE
16. The LESSEE shall bear full material responsibility and shall undertake, regardless of his/her fault, to pay the LESSOR, at delivery of the vehicle, the full compensation regarding the vehicle price, necessary to restore it to its original state, including the expenses for returning, repair, missed benefits from rental for the time required for repair the following cases:
16.1 Damages, losses or theft of the vehicle or part of it or its equipment, described in the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol as well as in case of fire or damage or lack of a record of ascertainment for car accidents by the Police/Traffic Police.
16.2 Damages, losses or theft of the vehicle or parts of it or its equipment, described in the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol as well as in case of fire or breaking of glass and presence of a record of ascertainment for car accidents by the Police/Traffic Police, in which the LESSEE’S guilt is ascertained.
16.3 Damages of the vehicle to parts of its equipment, described in the Acceptance-Delivery Protocol, as well as in case of fire or breaking of glass which are caused on purpose by the LESSEE.
16.4 Damages and losses resulting from driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
16.5 Damages and losses resulting from giving the vehicle to the disposal of third person who is not authorized in the contract or not possessing a valid driving license for the rented vehicle.
16.6 Damages of the tyres, wheel rims, chassis or running gear of the vehicle which are not caused by fire or car accident certified by a record by the Police/Traffic Police.
16.7 The LESSEE does not return the registration certificate, the key and remote control for the vehicle, the policy for “Civil Responsibility” insurance/together or separately/ in case of theft of the vehicle by third person.
16.8 Damages resulting from using the vehicle for haulage of another vehicle or trailers as well as to participate in competitions, training or tests; to carry large, bulk and any other loads.
16.9 Loss, destroying or theft of registration certificate, key, remote control, sign for technical inspection, the LESSEE shall pay the costs for their reinstatement at double cost.
17. The LESSEE undertakes:
17.1 Not to leave the key and the registration certificate in the vehicle.
17.2 To use the vehicle according to its designation and to look after it with the care of a good owner.
17.3 In case of an accident damage or break down to initiate all necessary measures for salvage, restriction and/or decreasing the damages of the rented vehicle.
17.4 In case of a car accident, theft, damage, accident or any incident regarding the rented car – to observe the requirements of Law on Traffic and Regulations for its applications for records and other documents issued by the Police/the Traffic Police.
In case of damage/accident the LESSEE shall notify immediately the LESSOR by reporting all facts, circumstances and data/ witnesses, names, etc./ in relation to it as well as to help the Police/Traffic Police in order a Record for Car Accident to be issued which record he/she shall submit to the LESSOR. He/she shall assist the LESSOR and insurance company to clarify the accident and caused damages.
18. Non-fulfillment of the obligation to return the rented vehicle by the LESSEE for more than 24 hours reckoning from the hour for returning specified in the contract shall be deemed misappropriation and the LESSOR notifies the competent authorities, as he reserves all rights under this contract. The LESSEE declares that he/she is aware of the following circumstances-the rented car is not his/her property; the car is given to him in order to hold, keep, and drive it via this contract; the LESSEE shall not treat the car as his/her own if he does this, he/she shall be responsible under art.206 of the Penalty Code for misappropriation.
19. If the LESSEE wishes to extend the term of the contract, he must notify the LESSOR for this no later than 48 hours before the expiration of the contract and to conclude a new written contract.
20. The LESSEE may require extending the term of the contract before its explanation, including by phone. In case of agreement by the LESSOR, the contract shall be considered extended with 24 hours. Thus extended the contract can not be prolonged again.
21. The LESSOR reserves his/her right to take back the ownership of the vehicle, without notification at any time and at LESSEE’S expenses if the vehicle is used by him in breach of the present contract.
22. Fully or partially (up to the amount of the deposit ) removal of the LESSEE’S liability for caused damages is possible in case of acceptance and payment of a fee , including additional coverages .The coverages are valid only if Theft/Damage Report from Police/Traffic Police is presented and are not valid in case of use of alcohol, drugs and other intoxicating substances. They shall be marked as ‘’accepted’’ on the first page of the agreement.
22.1 ‘’Limitation of the liability in case of a car accident up to the amount of the deposit ‘’ fee. Marked in the agreement as ‘’CDW’’.’’CDW’’ is not valid in case of violation of the Traffic Law or in case of damage to tyres, wheel rims ,windshield, chassis and undercarriage of vehicle.
22.2 ‘’Limitation of the liability in case of theft up to the amount of the deposit ‘’ fee. Marked in the contract as ‘’TP’’ . Valid only if the vehicle’s registration certificate, keys, alarm system remote control and audio panel are returned.
22.3 ‘’Removal of the liability in case of an accident’’. Does not cover damage to tyres , wheel rims , chassis or the undercarriage of the vehicle.
22.4 ‘’Removal of the liability in case of theft’’ fee. Marked in the agreement as ‘’Super TP‘’ . Valid only if the vehicle’s registration certificate, keys , alarm system remote control and audio panel are returned.
22.5 ‘’Additional Insurance’’ fee. Marked in the agreement as ‘’Al’’. Removes the LESSEE’S liability in case of damage to tyres , wheel rims, chassis or the undercarriage of the vehicle.
22.6 ‘’Super Cover’’ fee. Marked in the agreement as ‘’Super Cover’’. Includes ‘’Super CDW’’ (art.22.3),’’Super TP’’ (art.22.4) and ‘’Al ’’ (art.22.5).
23.The purchase of ‘’TP’’ (art.22.2) and ‘’Super TP’’ (art.22.4) does not cover part theft/loss of parts or accessories.
23.1 None of the coverages listed above remove the LESSEE’S liability in case of damages to the interior of the vehicle (upholstery, dashboard, seats, etc.).
VI . CONCLUSIVE PROVISIONS
24. All modifications and amendments to the contract as well as all documents reflecting its execution are valid if they are made in writing and are signed by authorized representatives of the parties.
25. The regulations of the operative legislation shall be applied for all causes unsettled and issuing from the contract.
The contract was drawn up in two identical copies – one copy for each party. The Acceptance-Delivery Protocol represents an integral part of it.
26. In case of a dispute the Bulgarian text of the agreement and the general provisions shall be valid.
27. By signing this agreement, the LESSEE authorize the LESSOR to copy his personal documents – passport/ ID card and driving license by the context of article 189 of “Road Traffic Law of Republic of Bulgaria”